Results drive our process.
Our clients find it refreshing that all of our processes are designed around simplicity, transparency and common sense. To that end we:
- Competitively bid every aspect of our projects with time-tested contractors that have proven their quality and expertise – many have worked for us for decades.
- Have our clients work with both architects and designers to ensure that their vision and needs are met with attention to the project being timeless and period-correct.
- Price our renovations on a cost-plus-fee basis, where all costs and fees are fully disclosed to our clients. Revision operates on a fully open-book basis – all bids and invoices are open to our clients to review; We don’t ask our clients to sign a contract until we have a final project design, material selections, and a budget that meets our client’s expectations.
- Work with our clients to determine what existing materials can be reused or refinished to reflect our commitment to the environment and to your budget.
- Bill monthly, and only for work done or materials delivered and invoiced to us. We don’t take large deposits. We’re paid as work is completed.
- Manage payments and lien releases through a third party title company. Your payments are disbursed directly to those that have done the work.
- Employ technology to make the renovation process as seamless as possible– We’ve developed an online system that allows every member of the team to access project information, 24-7. Plans, specifications, budget, finish selections, change orders, schedule, and all project information is accessible to the entire team at any time.
In short, this is Design…Renovation.